Here’s my latest this afternoon. They’re really so cute and lovely, I want to hide one under my bed to prevent myself from selling it. 🙂
These pendants are made using polymer clay, artfully stamped (for some) and painted with acrylic, then sealed permanently in a layer of resin. J’taime uses pretty art paper embedded in resin. The curing time for resin takes about 4 days, after which these pendants are embellished with fun little Swarovski crystals, pearls, or little glass beads. Each pendant comes with matching 16″ chain (as seen in photos).
Fall Into Red USD16.50
Leaf Obsession USD16.50
Les Fleurs USD16.50
They will be listed on Etsy as soon as I decide on whether or not to list them…but if you want this item or have a question about it, email me: cherylyap81[!at]hotmail.com.
I hope y’all have had an amazing 2008 full of ups and downs, happiness and sadness, laughs and tears…because, really, it’s all these moments that hopefully make us a better people, right? Mine, as some of you already know, has been filled with all the above. I’ve had as many smiling moments as I’ve had so tearful ones. But I feel so blessed, I can’t thank God enough for it. Two thousand and eight was the year of many firsts…
- Living in a new town all by myself, getting to spend a ton of “me time”
- Working in a hospital and getting to treat many wonderful and awesome patients with such great (and sometimes very long) stories to tell
- Graduating from grad school
- Having my parents and godmother witnessing my graduation ceremony
- Taking part in an American graduation ceremony
- Getting married (YAY!)
- Moving to a new-old country
- Living with a guy (hurhur)
- Learning how to deal with bureaucracies
- Joining the Etsy craze
- Making jewelry/playing with resin….all the good stuff you see on this blog
- Spending my first Christmas with Bry as a married couple and for that matter…spending our first New Year’s day together as a married couple
- Growing plants!!! LOL.
Etc, etc., etc. I’m looking forward to God’s blessing and teachings for me in 2009.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!