This is a LOOONG overdue post. One of my favorite reads, hnMom, nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award and I have yet to formally thank her for it. So here it is: THANK YOU, hnMom!! Your posts are inspiring, and at times heart wrenching, as I get strength from how you deal with raising a child with more needs than you expected.
So here is what I need to do to keep this going….I’m supposed to nominate another 5 bloggers to receive this award. But for now I’ll just nominate 4 because I don’t have a 5th who has fewer than 200 followers!
3. stay at home tatte
And here are the Liebster Blog Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.